REGINA CORK - Building of undercarriage to adapt gear motors in sawdust dosing machine
- Execution date:
- December 2017
- Building of undercarriage to adapt gear motors in sawdust dosing machine
Motor replacement and respective clutches following mechanical malfunction of planetary gearbox caused by mechanic arrest.
It was necessary to build a new adaptive structure since the new motors did not have the same support points.
- analysis and technical drawing
- building of metallic structure to support the new motor
- construction of reinforced shaft for dosing propeller
- construction of cylinder for roller bearings
- modification and assembly of metallic structure in existing structure
- adaptation of cylinder and shaft through modified flanges
- assembly of geared motor and gear alignment
- machine start-up, stress and consumption tests