Motor replacement and respective clutches following mechanical malfunction of planetary gearbox caused by mechanic arrest.
It was necessary to build a new adaptive structure since the new motors did not have the same support points.
- analysis and technical drawing
- building of metallic structure to support the new motor
- construction of reinforced shaft for dosing propeller
- construction of cylinder for roller bearings
- modification and assembly of metallic structure in existing structure
- adaptation of cylinder and shaft through modified flanges
- assembly of geared motor and gear alignment
- machine start-up, stress and consumption tests